Sunday, April 13, 2014

cup cakes and imagination


As I sat and stared at my computer screen I realized wow I really am not as creative as I thought I was. So went down stairs to grab some food. I came across a cup cake from the one and only cup cakes city I looked in the box and saw bunch of art. I had an epiphany.  We have recently been studying the famous paintings of or choice. These cupcakes are creations of their own. Obviously much different from a famous painting of gorge Washington but the same idea behind it.

These little cupcakes are individually frosted by hand. They were like little sculptures with liquorish and anything imaginable. It was like Charlie and the chocolate factory.  These little pieces of art all have a story behind them they are all made with attention to detail and care much like these pieces of art.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment